By marc s levine stephen e rubesin and igor laufer 3rd ed 536 pp 16500 saunders philadelphia 2000 isbn 0 7216 8211 1 this excellent book is the third edition of a classic textbook which was first published in 1979 and revised in 1992. The double contrast upper gastrointestinal series is a valuable diagnostic test for evaluating structural and functional abnormalities of the stomach. The third edition of double contrast gastrointestinal radiology is a timely update on this aspect of diagnostic radiology the edition continues to emphasize appropriately the art involved in achieving optimal double contrast examination of the gastrointestinal tract as well as the science of reading the resulting signs to reach a diagnostic . Bucher fremdsprachig wahlen sie die abteilung aus in der sie suchen mochten. Email username password remember me forgot password
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.