Bucher fremdsprachig wahlen sie die abteilung aus in der sie suchen mochten. Classical riding historian sylvia loch here traces the development of classical equitation from antiquity through the baroque period of splendid enlightenment to nuno oliveira the spanish riding school and modern dressage competition. When speaking about dressage we mean this classical art of riding which emphasizes the beautiful natural movement it is the development of inherent potentialities and natural abilities the goal and result is a more supple keen flexible obedient and calm horse that is confident and attentive thus achieving a perfect understanding with his rider. Academic art of riding classical riding dressage paardenbegrijpen loading unsubscribe from paardenbegrijpen cancel unsubscribe working subscribe subscribed unsubscribe 37k loading
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.