The wide variety of fiber types fiber colors and fabric types can make fiber associations very significant because the value of a fiber association depends on the type of fiber the color of the fiber the number of fibers transferred the location of the recovered fibers and other factors. 14 what is the difference between direct and indirect transfer where have we heard of this before. Forensic biology worksheet use the internet to find answers to the following questions this is also a good source of info here what is the definition of hair. Forensics hair fiber webquest please type answers in another color i go to the fbi website part 1 hair evidence a what are the five factors that affect the ability of the examiner to compare hair samples. Crime scene review 16x9 real csi flipped lesson 1 questions fiber flipped lesson 1
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.