International morse code letters numbers symbols for printable version go basic used a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s. International morse code basics excerpt from imct program there are only two sounds that you will need to learn in using the morse code the first is that of the dit when written the dit looks like a period or a dot the other sound is that of a dah and when written it looks like a dash
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.