Stanford libraries official online search tool for books media journals databases government documents and more. Leadership for world class universities challenges for developing countries cristina gonzalez new york london routledge 272 pp hardback isbn 978 0 415 80028 0 15500. Leadership for world class universities reveals how world class thinking and policy can help university leaders employ modern solutions to the challenges facing higher education today. The challenge of establishing world class universities in developing countries jamil salmi about the editor philip g altbach is j donald monan sj university professor and director of the center for international higher education in the lynch school of education at boston college. 1 leadership for world class universities challenges for developing countries forthcoming philip altbach ed chestnut hill boston college
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.