Authors like se hinton carefully choose their words to help you the reader feel invested in the story in this lesson we will look the literary devices used in the outsiders. The outsiders is told by fourteen year old ponyboy curtis so everything we learn in the story comes from his point of view and through his eyes. Simile foreshadow he would kill the next person who jumped himp34 johnny will kill someone later on they couldnt get worse i was wrongp52 things get worse later on the outsiders literary elements the other soc a tall guy with a semi beatle haircut turned to. Start studying the outsiders literary terms learn vocabulary terms and more with flashcards games and other study tools. Literary devices learn with flashcards games and more for free
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.