If the surgeon has documented that there was debridement and repair of the achilles tendon i would recommend cpt 27654 repair secondary achilles tendon with or without graftthe bursectomy is incidental to this and should not be billed separately. Question what procedure and diagnosis codes should we submit for retrocalcaneal extosis with bursitisnew jersey subscriberanswer for the diagnosis select 72671 enthesopathy of ankle and tarsus achilles bursitis or tendinitis or 72673 calcaneal spur depending on the most accurate site. Cpt code for retrocalcaneal exostectomy are even more exciting for entertainment purposes because of their various multimedia options have you ever had a book that was capable of showing full resolution pictures and video in
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.