Handbook for fisheries socio economic sample survey principles and practice fao fisheries and aquaculture technical paper 613 issn 2070 7010. The main purpose of the handbook is to include in one publication the main sample survey design issues that can conveniently be referred to by practicing national statisticians researchers and analysts involved in sample survey work and activities in countries. Objectives of the socio economic field surveys performing an economic valuation of mpas requires i to identify the stakeholders groups eg professional fishers recreational fishers diving clubs ii for each group. Handbook for fisheries socio economic sample survey principles and practice
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.