Acknowledgments since the publication of my book feminist morality transforming culture society and politics in 1993 i became persuadedthat the ethics of care i began. Virginia held is a highly respected philosopher with a lovely writing style the book does an excellent job of spelling out multiple spheres in which the ethics of care is appropriate. The ethics of care personal political and global virginia held makes clear how the ethics of care differs from such dominant theories as kantian moral theory utilitarianism and virtue ethics. However to incorporate other non feminist forms of care be they western or non western into a care ethics according to held is to disregard the history of. Book review virginia held the ethics of care personal political and global oxford new york oxford university press 2006 211 s the book presents the ethics of care as a promising
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.