I originally wrote the top ten mistakes leaders make in the early 1990s i had just turned forty and was relatively young in my leadership experience as a new ceo. Although leadership is the hot topic on conference agendas and book tours most people who find themselves in positions of leadership have little or no training for the role. The first mistake labeled as the number one leadership hang up is the top down atti tude finzel believes that the number one leadership sin is. The top ten mistakes leaders make by hans finzel mistake 1 having a top down attitude the top down leadership style is all about command and control. A summary of things you should know about the top ten mistakes leaders make according to hans finzel introduction in this episode hans finzel takes a deep dive into his book the top ten mistakes
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.